Monday, February 8, 2010

I have lost 5.4 pounds in 5 days on my cleanse. That will keep me motivated. Instead of saying to myself, “Ooh, yummy cake, I’m going to scarf down a huge piece o’ that tasty refined sugar.” I’ll be saying, “I’m going to enjoy a delicate slice, I don’t want to spoil this slender form.”

Now let’s discuss yummy, yummy fiber drinks, which I started today. Here are the some of the ingredients:

psyllium husk

oat fiber

sodium carboxmethyl cellulose

guar gum

citrus pectin

butternut bark powder

acesulfame potassium

papaya fruit powder

prune powder

rhubarb root extract

black walnut hull extract

licorice root extract (mmm, licorice)

Sounds pretty voodoo. Tastes pretty voodoo too. You mix up your dee-lish powder with a cup of water and drink away, without gagging if possible. I washed it down with some extra water. I felt a little bit like my father-in-law drinking his Metamucil. Gotta keep regular you know.


No comments:

Post a Comment